The Springboard Women’s Development Programme: the globally successful, award-winning development programme
Personal programme book – a superb workbook embracing all the material for the entire programme
Workshops -four action-packed one-day workshops spread over three months
- Workshop One: Getting Started – sessions include Introduction to Programme (aims & objectives and your expectations); Being a Woman; Organising Yourself and Your Resources. Our inspirational guest speaker at this workshop will be Renee Bullock, Head of People & Organisational Development, NHS England
- Workshop Two: Knowing Yourself – sessions include Choosing to Change; Values at the Core; Managing You; Setting Priorities & Goals; Overcoming Fear; Your Future Positive Self
- Workshop Three: Assertiveness – sessions include What Assertiveness Is/Isn’t; The Five Ingredients; Choosing to be Assertive; Finding the Words; Listening; Body Language; Compliments; Power & Influence
- Workshop Four: Where Do We Go From Here? sessions include Taking the Next Steps; Dealing with Failure; Networking; What’s Behind the Image; Promoting a Positive Image
Guest speakers – real, relevant and inspiring role models
Support – a new and effective support network to enable sustainable progress
Online resources – to support you in your personal and group work between workshops
Who is Springboard for?
– Women of all ages, backgrounds and stages in life and career
– Women who want to achieve their full potential
– Women who want to Be Better Than Fine!
What are the benefits to organisations?
– provides a key component in any diversity/gender initiatives
– women can fulfil their maximum potential and perform at a higher level
– women are better prepared for leadership positions; participants consistently attest to major increases in self confidence, resilience and approach to change
– cost effective and scaleable
- 84% of Springboard participants say they are ‘more open to change’ since attending the Springboard Women’s Development Programme.
- 83% say they have ‘a more positive attitude’.
- 80% say they have ‘increased confidence/self-esteem’.
- 79% say they are ‘better at managing change’.
- 78% have ‘taken on more responsibility’.
- 75% say they can provide evidence that they are ‘better at problem solving’
- 67% say they can provide evidence that they are making a ‘better use of resources’
Topics covered include:
– Realistic self-assessment
– Aspects of being a woman
– Identifying priorities
– Assertiveness skills
– Setting practical yet stretching goals
– Stress management
– Improving your health
– Presenting a positive image
– Improved communication skills
– Building better relationships
– Building networks
What results can you expect?
Springboard participants report they gain:
– A massive boost in confidence
– A new approach to managing change
– A more positive attitude
– Greater effectiveness at work
– Better relationships at work and in personal lives
– Ability to manage stress
– An improved work/life balance
– Better problem solving and decision making skills
– A fantastic new support network
Meet your Springboard trainers – two Sarahs!
Sarah Frame has over 25 years experience of working in senior management positions in a wide range of organisations. Borne out of her experience of many years as a working mum with five children, Sarah is keen to do whatever she can to develop and support women to achieve their full potential and build successful careers.
Sarah Robins-Hobden is an experienced professional in researcher development and training. Sarah has well-founded (professional and personal) understanding of the challenges and pressures facing learners of all levels. Sarah is dedicated to supporting and motivating people to learn and develop to their full potential.
Take more control over your life; realise your ambitions!
Programme workshop dates : Next Springboard programme is starting in Scotland in September, hosted by QTS Training
Location: QTS Training Centre, The Rench, South Lanarkshire, ML10 6QJ
Price: £600 – inclusive of all 4 workshops (lunch & refreshments included), personal workbook and support.
To register interest or book places, please contact Lorna Gibson, Business Manager,QTS Training – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org